John C. Daniels PTO
Parent Teacher Organization/Junta De Padres
The Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) is a voluntary organization bringing together parents and teachers at John C. Daniels School.
Your involvement as a PTO volunteer benefits all the students in our school. Participation in the PTO may include any of the following: attending monthly meetings, fundraising, building parent involvement and community at school and other activities relating to the welfare of the school and students.
The JCD PTO is available to parents, teachers and students to answer questions and address concerns.
We always look forward to meeting new and continuing parents throughout the school year.
Monthly Meeting Agenda and Minutes:
|April 23, 2019 Agenda||April 23, 2019 Minutes|
|March 19, 2019 Agenda||March 19, 2019 Minutes|
|February 26, 2019 Agenda||February 26, 2019 Minutes|
|January 22, 2019 Agenda||January 22, 2019 Minutes|
|November 27, 2018 Agenda||November 27, 2018 Minutes|
Feel free to contact us:
- President: Mr. Sylvester Salcedo - email@example.com; 203-650-0118
- Vice President: Mr. Alberto Tabra - firstname.lastname@example.org 203-510-6623
- Secretary: Mrs. Marta Rodriguez - email@example.com
- Treasurer: Ms. Carroll Ryan - firstname.lastname@example.org; 203-525-0905
- Spanish Liaison: Mrs. Omayra Rivera - email@example.com