Tips to successfully access the PARENT portal on PowerSchool
1. Make sure you have created a PARENT account for PowerSchool. You must create the initial account on a desktop/laptop/tablet. Account setup is NOT supported by the APP.
To create your account, go to powerschools.nhboe.net
- Click Create Account (DO NOT just type in the access ID and Access Password, it will not work.)
- Enter your name, email, username and a password (you make up your own username and password)
- Complete the Link Students to your account section by inputting the Access ID and Access Password provided by the school for each child
- When all students have been added, press "Enter" at the bottom of the page.
2. If you created an account but cannot remember username and/or password, use the Forgot Username or Password? link at powerschools.nhboe.net
3. If you can see the forms but are unable to write in them, you are NOT signed in on the parent portal, you are signed in as a student.
4. You cannot complete the forms through the APP; the APP does not support this function.
5. Reach out to Mrs. McGovern for assistance; email is best for fastest response firstname.lastname@example.org